Was My PPI Mis-Sold?
The most common reasons why PPI policies were mis-sold include:
- If you were retired, unemployed or self-employed when the PPI was sold to you then you should claim because the PPI maybe worthless to you in these circumstances
- If the terms and conditions of the PPI policy were not explained to you clearly. If you felt that you were pressurised in to purchasing the Payment Protection Insurance from the supplier
- If you were told you must take out a PPI policy in order to qualify for the loan or other finance. You should also have been told that you are free to purchase PPI from any other supplier
- If you already had a PPI policy in place but were not asked this question; you may have been covered by an existing policy
- If you were not told that you could purchase PPI from other suppliers
- If you were not told about the circumstances in which you cannot make a claim
- If you paid for the PPI in one lump sum, without being told that you could pay for it monthly
- If you paid for the PPI in one lump sum and then paid off your loan (or other finance) early but did not receive a refund on your lump sum PPI payment
What our happy customers say
"I would never have had the knowledge or confidence to claim for PPI from start to finish....They helped me a lot which, in my case, led to a settlement payment of over £80,000. I would urge anyone else in the same situation to get in touch and get the ball rolling.."
Read more testimonials Pamela from Hertfordshire