Missed the PPI deadline?
You may still be able to make a PPI claim if any of the following apply to you:
- I had PPI but my Bank rejected my claim.
- I won my PPI claim, but it was after January 2017.
- I had PPI but didn’t make a claim.
Click on the “Start Online Check” button so we can start your investigation online.
Why choose us
Our claims consultants are experts in their field and have helped thousands of people claim back millions in mis-sold PPI.
- We have been helping customers claim back PPI for over 10 years, so your claim is in safe hands.
- Full online service. No paperwork required as our online form will take you through the process.
- We won’t hound you with cold calls or unwanted texts, we will only contact you when necessary.
Start your online check
Even though the PPI deadline has passed, a court ruling (known as Plevin) means that you can still make a complaint which could be worth £££Thousands!
We will identify any potential claims. We will then issue you with further details to introduce one of our legal partners who will proceed with your claim.
What our happy customers say
“They did a very good job in finding my compensation, excellent”Mr Watkins, August 2019
Why Choose UsOur claims consultants are experts in their field and have helped thousands of people claim back millions in mis-sold PPI. We never cold call and won’t hound you with unwanted calls and texts – we’ll only contact you if we need information to further your claim.
- We Do Not Cold Call
- We’ve claimed back over £400 Million For Our Customers
- Average PPI Customer Settlement of £1808
- Our largest PPI settlement is £89,446