We are no longer accepting New PPI/Plevin claims.
If you are an existing customer of ours we will continue to work for you unless we contact you otherwise.
Although we are not accepting new PPI claims, If you have had a successful PPI Claim in the past we will be able to claim back the Tax that was inappropriately paid.
Claim back your PPI tax!
If you had a successful PPI claim in the past four years (since May 2016), there is a good chance you could be owed hundreds of pounds back in tax, wrongly paid to HMRC.
If you can answer ‘YES’ to any of the following, you could be owed hundreds of pounds:
- You were a non-taxpayer or basic-rate (20%) taxpayer when you received your PPI payout (currently this means earning less than £50,270 per year).
- You earned less than £1,000 in interest from your savings in the year of your PPI payout (if you were a basic-rate taxpayer earning less than £50,000).
- You were paid your salary through the PAYE scheme.
If you answered ‘YES’ to any of the above, complete our online form to get started.
Claim back your PPI tax
Complete our online form: no paperwork required. We will submit your claim to HMRC on your behalf. You could be owed hundreds of pounds!
Please note that if you are self-employed, or in the higher or additional tax banding, you will need to contact HMRC directly to claim.
Why choose us
We like to think our claims consultants are experts in their field and have helped thousands of people claim back over £400 million in mis-sold PPI! We will manage all the paperwork for you and keep you informed every step of the way.
- No win, no fee.
- Refunds in as little as four weeks.
- Refunds on multiple PPI policies over different tax years all at once.
Why Choose UsOur claims consultants are experts in their field and have helped thousands of people claim back millions in mis-sold PPI. We never cold call and won’t hound you with unwanted calls and texts – we’ll only contact you if we need information to further your claim.
- We Do Not Cold Call
- We’ve claimed back over £400 Million For Our Customers
- Average PPI Customer Settlement of £1808
- Our largest PPI settlement is £89,446
What our happy customers say
Claim back your PPI tax today
Claire was on maternity leave when she received her PPI settlement in 2019 which included £2,000 in statutory interest. As her earnings in that tax year were only £5000, she was due a £500 refund.*
Sally is a basic-rate taxpayer and received a PPI settlement in 2017 and 2018 which included £900 in statutory interest. As she only earned £100 interest on her other savings in both years, she is entitled to a £360 refund.*
Jon received two PPI settlements in 2016 and 2017 which included £1,200 in statutory interest in both years. As he was earning below the minimum threshold in both years, he is entitled to a £600 refund.*